We take privacy and confidentiality seriously. We therefore comply with the principles of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 1998. This act states that personal data will be:
– fairly and lawfully processed
– processed for limited purposes
– adequate, relevant and not excessive
– not kept longer than necessary
– processed in accordance with the data subject's rights
– not transferred to countries without adequate protection
If you register your details on our website this information will be securely held and correspondence we believe to be of interest will be sent out to you, usually by post or email. If you do not wish to receive this correspondence please let us know and you will be immediately removed from our mailing list.
PLEASE NOTE: No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, as such we will strive to protect your personal information but cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk.
We do not disclose any of your personal details to third parties.
If you have any concerns regarding your personal information held by our company please contact us.